If your New Year work-out regime is leaving you feeling stiff and sore, we can help you feel better and meet your health and wellness goals.
Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to be a safe and effective alternative treatment for pain and injury.
- Increase blood flow
- Improve range of motion
- Increase the body’s secretion of “good” chemicals, such as melatonin and endorphins
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce tension and muscle pressure
Don’t give up on your healthy resolutions, and don’t just ‘mask’ the symptoms with drugs – treat the problem, naturally.
Aside from chiropractic care, we also offer the following therapies to help you feel great and stay on track:
We’re proud to be your Health and Wellness Centre in Windsor, and we’re here to help you. Please call the office for your appointment. It’s going to be a great year!
The staff at Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre would like to wish all our families, friends and patients a very happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.
We wish you all the best!
School’s out for the children in Windsor and Essex County and many parents and caregivers are wondering how to keep their kids active this summer. Perhaps you want to limit the time your children spend on electronic devices, keep their brains active, encourage creativity and build family memories.
We suggest creating a healthy and active summer bucket list as a family.
Here are some fun, healthy and low-cost considerations for your family’s summer bucket list.
- Visit a farmer’s market and see if your family can make a full day’s healthy menu from only local products
- Create a goal of how far to walk along Windsor’s Riverfront
- Challenge your family to bike a lengthy portion of the Greenway
- Walk all the way from the Visitor’s Centre at Point Pelee to the very tip of the Point
- Be “junk food free” for an entire week
- Work together on a low-cost backyard project, such as building a campfire pit, a fairy garden or a pallet project
- Disconnect everyone from wifi and cellular data for a day and spend the time working on a family project or playing board games
A bucket list can create lasting family memories, and adding healthy challenges may just become healthy habits.
Let us know your healthy bucket list items! Good luck and enjoy!
It’s a special day for Canadians and Canada as we come together to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday!
How you are celebrating? Whether you’re a die-hard patriot or use this holiday as relaxing downtime away from work; there are so many fun activities happening in Windsor – Essex.
Here are a few fun suggestions for a fun and active Canada Day:
- Parades – there are several family-friendly parades and activities happening in Windsor and Essex County communities. Check out the local community calendar in your municipality.
- Explore – visit a community you haven’t been to in a while. Rediscover their parks, beaches and green spaces.
- Prepare a fresh summer meal – check out a local farmer’s market and challenge your family to prepare and enjoy a “local-only” meal.
- Create a summer bucket list – involve your family to create a list of all the fun things you plan on doing together this summer.
From all of us at Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre, we wish you a fun and active Canada Day. Enjoy!
Many of us may find it hard to believe that we’re nearly half-way through the year, but the calendar doesn’t lie!
With the bounty of summer nearing and all the fantastic outdoor activities available to us in Windsor and Essex County, now is a great time to review and renew our commitment to improved health.
How are you doing with your health goals? Are you more active? Healthier? Happier? Less stressed? Here are some considerations and healthy inspiration for you:
We’re here for you! If we can help you, please reach out to us. 519-258-8544
Saturday, June 3rd is National Health and Fitness Day in Canada: What a great opportunity to get your family active and take stock of your overall wellness!
Good health is more than just eating right; it’s about general wellbeing. Here are some suggestions to commemorate National Health and Fitness Day:
- Plan some outdoor activities with the family
- Enjoy quality down time together; keep the electronic devices away and have some real conversations
- Prepare healthy meals together
- Start a discussion with your family on how you can all be more active, healthier and happier