2780 Totten St. Windsor Ontario
Please note that our practitioner’s hours vary. While we welcome walk-ins, we recommend that you call first to ensure your practitioner is available. 519-258-8544
We are excited to announce that as of August 1st, 2018, we will be moving to 2445 Dougall Avenue – in Dorwin Plaza, across the street from Zehrs and Winners.
We look forward to seeing you at our new location.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Colasanti’s (BSc DC) Hours
|8 am – 5 pm
8 am – 4 pm
10 am – 6 pm
8am – 12pm
Please call for availability
Christina Dragovic (BA, RMT) Hours
|12pm – 7pm
10am – 7pm
12pm – 7pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 5pm
We recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your preferred Chiropractor or Massage Therapist. That’s why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice; muscle, bone, joint and connective tissue health issues; and natural health treatment options. On behalf of all the Huron Church Family Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.
2780 Totten St. Windsor, Ontario
If your New Year work-out regime is leaving you feeling stiff and sore, we can help you feel better and meet your health and wellness goals.
Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to be a safe and effective alternative treatment for pain and injury.
- Increase blood flow
- Improve range of motion
- Increase the body’s secretion of “good” chemicals, such as melatonin and endorphins
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce tension and muscle pressure
Don’t give up on your healthy resolutions, and don’t just ‘mask’ the symptoms with drugs – treat the problem, naturally.
Aside from chiropractic care, we also offer the following therapies to help you feel great and stay on track:
We’re proud to be your Health and Wellness Centre in Windsor, and we’re here to help you. Please call the office for your appointment. It’s going to be a great year!
Yes – everyone can benefit from massage therapy!
There are many reasons people choose massage therapy, and there are many more reasons why massage therapy benefits everyone.
Regardless of your occupation (desk work, physical laborer) or your lifestyle (sedentary, athlete, week-end warrior), including a regular massage into your health care regime has far reaching benefits.
Here are 25 fantastic reasons to get a massage from the American Massage Therapy Association:
- Relieve stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low-back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Improve balance in older adults
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Temper effects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint replacement pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Improve quality of life in hospice care
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
For whatever reason you choose to get a massage, enjoy the fringe benefits! Please call to schedule your appointment: 519-258-8544
Why does chiropractic care and massage therapy complement one another?
Both have the similar goal of treating not just the symptom rather the underlying issue causing pain or discomfort.
While chiropractic adjustments affect the functioning of the nervous system, which including the vertebral column joints of the body, massage therapy affects the musculoskeletal system. The improved and proper functioning of the two work hand in hand as a part of a safe, all natural and effective components of an overall wellness plan.
Also consider: Massage and chiropractic care are hands on, drug free and both preventative and restorative by nature.
Whether you are in perfect health or suffer from an injury, chronic pain, headaches or any condition related to your nervous or musculoskeletal system, the combined therapies offer many benefits for improved wellness:
- Faster recovery
- Treatment of spinal issues or distress
- Pain relief – treating the cause, not just the symptoms
- Increase range of motion
- Improved circulation
- Decrease in muscle tension
- Reduction in stress hormones (cortisol), increase serotonin and dopamine levels
- Helps return your body to its natural state of good health
Regardless if you’re seeking to improve your good health, nutrition and/or wellness advice or help for a pain causing condition; we can help identify the issue and create an action plan with the many complementary therapies offered here at Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre.
We look forward to helping you. Please call for more information or to arrange for your appointment. 519-258-8544
It’s important to make time for our health.
At Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre we offer many therapies to help you live a healthier and happier life.
Please call us to discuss getting your life on a healthier track – 519-258-8544
Tension headaches account for 90% of all headaches types. Tension in the muscles and joints of the neck, shoulders and head can cause nerve irritation, which may lead to headaches.
Causes of tension headaches
- Physical and emotional stress
- Poor posture
- ‘Forward head posture’ from working on computers or spending significant time on electronic devices
Relief for tension headaches
- Medication – although the most common treatment, it only provides temporary relief and is not treating the ‘problem’ and may have undesirable side effects.
- Chiropractic Adjustments – reduces tension in the muscles and joints of the neck and back, helping to alleviate nerve irritation.
- Massage Therapy – relieves muscle tension in the neck, shoulders and back muscles.
- Acupuncture – a recent study reports, ‘A significant proportion of patients with tension-type headache benefited from acupuncture… Acupuncture was well tolerated, and improvements lasted several months after completion of treatment.’
If you suffer from tension headaches – treat the problem, don’t mask the symptoms. We have offer natural therapies that can help. Please call our office for an appointment or for more information – 519-258-8544