2780 Totten St. Windsor Ontario
Please note that our practitioner’s hours vary. While we welcome walk-ins, we recommend that you call first to ensure your practitioner is available. 519-258-8544
We are excited to announce that as of August 1st, 2018, we will be moving to 2445 Dougall Avenue – in Dorwin Plaza, across the street from Zehrs and Winners.
We look forward to seeing you at our new location.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Colasanti’s (BSc DC) Hours
|8 am – 5 pm
8 am – 4 pm
10 am – 6 pm
8am – 12pm
Please call for availability
Christina Dragovic (BA, RMT) Hours
|12pm – 7pm
10am – 7pm
12pm – 7pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 5pm
We recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your preferred Chiropractor or Massage Therapist. That’s why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice; muscle, bone, joint and connective tissue health issues; and natural health treatment options. On behalf of all the Huron Church Family Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.
2780 Totten St. Windsor, Ontario
If spring yard work is leaving you stiff and sore, here are a few tips:
– Stretch first
– Take frequent breaks
– Stay hydrated
If you’d like some relief from stiff and sore joints and muscles, we’d be pleased to see you for a chiropractic adjustment. Please reach out to us: 519-258-8544
Begin your journey to better health… today!
Eat well, sleep well, exercise, reduce stress and see your doctor.
We offer many therapies to help start you on your journey. Chiropractic care, massage therapy, acupuncture, cold LASER therapy and nutrition advice – just to name a few.
We’d love to be a part of your healthy life. Please call us today to learn how we can help. 519-258-8544
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a complex and difficult to diagnose medical condition. Often the diagnosis is a result of ruling out many other possible conditions.
If you have been diagnosed CFS and want to explore options to supplement your conventional treatment routine, consider the following:
It’s important to involve your medical doctor and all practitioners to develop a successful treatment program. Before starting any alternate or complementary therapies, be certain to consult with your doctor.
- Chiropractic – Spinal adjustments help increase range of motion, reduces nerve irritation, and improves spinal health.
- Osteopathy – Osteopathic treatments help improve circulation, improve mobility and restore health.
- Physical Therapy – Along with the application of heat, cold, ultrasound and the use of electrical stimulation, the Physical Therapist can also recommend therapeutic exercises to help with the symptoms of CFS.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture can help relieve pain and the ‘cupping’ technique can help with muscle tension.
There is, unfortunately, no cure for CFS, and often the most successful treatment is one of coping and symptom alleviation. If you’d like to explore alternative and complementary treatment options, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 519-258-8544
We are now well into the New Year. How are you doing with the health goals you made for yourself?
It’s been a tough two months weather-wise in Windsor Essex. The extreme cold and abundance of snow have kept many of us indoors and perhaps more inactive.
It’s a great time to review your overall health goals. Here are some considerations:
- What has been working for you so far this year?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
Moving forward, now is the perfect time to recommit to becoming more healthy. Here are some tips:
- Re-evaluate your goals and be realistic, even small changes can result in big rewards.
- What is one simple change you can make? Focus on a new healthy goal every week and in no time it will be a habit.
- Breaking down your goals into smaller, attainable chunks is easier than looking at the big picture.
- Focus on your accomplishments and if you have a bad day, don’t let it become a bad week or month.
- Changing up your healthy routines regularly will help you stay motivated.
- Do something good for yourself, try acupuncture, see your chiropractor or have a massage.
We can help you attain your goals – start today! Please call us for an appointment and discover how we can help you be your best in 2014. 519-258-8544.
Because it works!
Many professional athletes regularly utilize the services of a chiropractor to help them maintain their bodies and stay in top form. It’s not just about helping with sports-related injuries – it’s about maintaining good health.
If it works for athletes, it can work for you!
Call today for your appointment – 519-258-8544.