Here are the actions to take:
- List what you do on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to maintain your good health.
- List the unhealthy activities you engage in.
- Write a plan to eliminate the unhealthy aspects of your life.
The first step will help you feel accomplished by documenting the ways you maintain good health such as by regular exercise.
By writing down the unhealthy activities in the second step, you’re acknowledging that there are areas for improvement.
By making a plan to eliminate the less-than-desirable aspects of your wellbeing, you’re documenting the steps and taking action.
Here are some articles to help you make your goals a reality:
- Create a Healthy Habit Loop
- Tips to Help Make Healthy Resolutions Last
- Want Better Health? Get Back to Basics
Be sure to hare your plan and your goals with supportive loved ones, so they can help you.
All the best to you!