If you have visited us for a chiropractic appointment, and depending on your condition, you may have experienced that a chiropractic visit at Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre usually entails more than just a chiropractic adjustment.
We believe in treating the root cause of the problem, and that often entails the use of other non-invasive therapies.
These therapies may include:
- Heat Therapy – Helps reduce muscle pain and stiffness by improving blow flow to the area of focus.
- Electrical Stimulation – By sending light electrical pulses to the affected area of the body, circulation improves, muscle spasms reduce and the endorphins are released (the body’s natural pain reliever).
- Ultrasound – Helps reduce pain, stiffness, improves blood flow and accelerates the healing process with pain-free sound waves creating a deep heat therapy.
- Massage – A brief soft tissue massage performed by your chiropractor or with an electrical appliance, helps reduce muscle tension, improve circulation as well as the many other benefits of massage therapy.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Muscle tension can often immediately be relieved by applying heavy pressure to a particular area using fingers or thumbs.
- Cold LASER Therapy – Is a fast, safe, and effective healing modality, which helps speed up healing, as well as reduce pain.
- “Take Home” Recommendations – Chiropractors are trained to give recommendations to help your body heal and keep it healthy. Recommendations may include exercise, stretches, ergonomic improvements, lifestyle changes and nutrition and supplement advice.
Depending on your ailment, we often utilize multiple therapies in one visit to give you the best value for your time, money and health. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or to schedule your next visit: 519-258-8544