You’re busy. You give it your all. Your to-do list seems endless. You’re pulled in a million directions, trying to keep up with work, family and household demands.
Are you truly taking care of yourself?
Practicing self-care not only benefits you but also everyone and everything in your life.
Here’s a little inspiration for improved self-care:
- Make good sleep a priority. It’s how your body recharges and heals itself.
- Plan and prepare healthy meals in advance as a family activity. Give your body the fuel it needs to meet the day’s demands.
- Take time for yourself every day. Exercise, take a walk, chat with a friend, try meditation or read.
- Let go of comparisons. Everyone has unique gifts as well as struggles.
- Be proactive with your health. Visit your doctor, get a massage and see your chiropractor regularly.
Remember that perfection is not only unrealistic, it’s also subjective. Instead of striving for perfection, congratulate yourself on doing your best.