So much of our days are over-scheduled. We spend our time running from one place to the next, hurried, harried and busy. Our brains are overworked from multi-tasking while rushing through our demanding day.
It’s really no wonder so much of our “downtime” is spend vegging out in front of the television, playing online games or checking out social media.
We need a break!
Likely there’s a few areas in your life that could use better time management, but;
What good is improved time management if you don’t have the energy or ambition to DO anything?
So many of us are exhausted by the end of the day and the reward for making it through another day is often an unhealthy choice: lounging on the couch, eating snacks or relieving the stress of the day with alcohol.
Our brains want to rest and our bodies are willing conspirators in what can become a very unhealthy habit.
What can we do to get past this unhealthy routine?
- Get enough sleep
- Eat fresh, unprocessed foods (feed your brain!) and remove unhealthy temptations from your home
- Practice stress relieving techniques
- Commit to performing some type of physical activity, even when it’s the last thing you want to do
- Change your focus from “perfection” to “happiness”
- Involve friends and family to help encourage your lifestyle change
- Practice gratitude, remembering what’s really important in life
- Take steps to live a more simple, satisfying life
We’re here for you on your wellness journey. Please reach out to us: 519-158-8544