Did you know:
- Statistics show that more than 80% of Canadians will experience back pain in their life
- Back pain is the number one cause of disability worldwide.
- Many times the pain is preventable and treatable without surgery.
Please review the following questions regarding your back pain.
- Do you experience back pain on a daily or weekly basis?
- Do you take pain medication regularly to help with the symptoms of back pain?
- Have you taken pain medication more than 3 days in a row to help manage your back pain?
- Does your back pain affect your normal daily routine?
- Do you avoid certain activities because of your back pain?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above question, you will likely benefit from chiropractic care. Please call our office to arrange for your consultation – 519-258-8544