Tips for a healthy Thanksgiving:
- Don’t feel stressed if your home, decorations or meal isn’t perfect.
- Seek out lower calorie and reduced fat options when creating dishes.
- Limit your portion sizes.
- Try a ‘little bit’ of everything, but pass on the second helpings.
- Savour and enjoy all the great food and company
- Choose a healthy option for dessert such as fruit.
- Go easy on the alcohol
- Make time for a family activity that involves exercise, such as taking a walk or apple picking.
From all of us Huron Church Chiropractic and Family Wellness Centre, we wish you and your family a happy and healthy Thanksgiving week-end. Enjoy.