Children can be pretty rough on their bodies, and because they’re in a constant state of change, it’s essential to keep their growing bodies in good form and function.
- Your child complains of muscular or joint pain.
- Your child’s posture – ‘forward head posture’ is a common problem in today’s world with the increase of tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Does your child suffer from headaches?
- How does your child appear and move? Do they favour one side or limp? Does one shoulder or shoulder blade sit higher than the other? Is their head usually tilted to one side?
- How physically active are your children? Here’s a simple guideline to help.
Chiropractic care can help people in all stages of life and development.
How does chiropractic care help?
- The spine houses the nerves
- The nerves affect every area of the body
- If there is a misalignment in the spine, it affects nerves which affect the body
We love to see happy, healthy and active children. Whether your child is very active with sports or is more the imaginative type, we’d be help. Please call to make an appointment today – 519-258-8544