- Think prevention, not treatment. It’s much easier and more enjoyable to enjoy your health than manage your sickness.
- If there is a problem – treat it – don’t ignore the problem or mask the symptoms with drugs.
- Eat well, enjoy real, unprocessed, natural foods.
- Take time to unplug from media and make time with loved ones a priority.
- Spend time in nature. There is no better time to smell the flowers than right now.
- Practice patience, gratitude and kindness every day.
- Be curious – Grow your mind. Have hobbies and seek out new interests and people. An active brain is a healthy brain.
- Treat your body well. Sleep, eat and treat yourself well.
- Relax, don’t sweat the small stuff, look for humor and enjoy.
If you’re looking for alternatives to start you on your healthy journey, we’d be pleased to help. Book a massage, chiropractic appointment or try a session of acupuncture. 519-258-8544