We at Huron Church Chiropractic would like to wish all our patients, friends and family a very happy and healthy Victoria Day week-end.
This week-end represents the unofficial start of summer – so it’s the perfect time to add some outdoor activities to your plans. We’re so fortunate to live in Windsor and Essex County – where there’s so much to do and see.
- Walk the Chrysler Greenway or visit a local conservation area or park
- Visit a local farmer’s market
- Visit Fort Malden’s opening day and 75th anniversary on Saturday, May 17th
- Check out the Rock ‘n Rodeo at the Transportation Museum
- Bring the kids to watch a fireworks display in Tecumseh
Whatever you do, have a safe and healthy week-end!