How does Cold LASER Therapy work?
LASER is a concentrated of light energy. Through a process known as photobiostimulation, LASER stimulates the cellular response required for accelerated healing and pain reduction. LASER therapy may also be used in place of acupuncture treatments, without having to use needles.
What are the beneficial therapeutic effects of Cold LASER Therapy?
- Promotes rapid cell growth which helps with the body’s healing process.
- Faster wound healing, Cold LASER Therapy accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increases metabolic activity which results in higher outputs of enzymes and the production of the energy source for cells.
- Reduces the development of scar tissue.
- Improves joint mobility by reducing inflammation.
- Speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection in damaged tissue.
If you’re curious if Cold LASER Therapy could help you, please don’t hesitate to call us for more information: 519-258-8544